*We are open to the public 8am to 4pm on Saturday only.*
- DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITHOUT PRIOR CONFIRMATION OR APPROVAL.
- Reservations require NON-REFUNDABLE pre-payment in advance for each space.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 days, your payment may be forwarded to another date. Otherwise, you forfeit the deposit. Any unused deposit must be utilized within 60 days.
- ALL spaces are $40.00 EACH. (Tables are NOT included with the space.)
- *For the hot weather months of May through September, there will be an additional $5.00 charge for ALL spaces to offset air-conditioning charges on Friday during setup.*
- Tables are $8.00 EACH. (Both 8' and 6' tables are $8.00)
- *Electricity: In the RIVER SPIRIT EXPO, electricity charge is an additional $10.00 and MUST BE REQUESTED PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. IF YOU REQUEST IT UPON ARRIVAL, THE COST IS $50.00 PER BOX, AS WE ARE CHARGED.*
How to make a reservation
- We do not currently have a formal application process, however all merchandise is subject to pre-approval. Please scroll down for acceptable merchandise.
- A license to sell is not required, unless you are selling approved food products. (See below for more info on selling packaged food items.)
- You may schedule a reservation by phone at (918) 744-1386, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person Saturday when we are open to the public, which is 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Please use one method of communication only. It is NOT necessary to call and email.
- Payments can be sent ONLY to our mailing address at: Tulsa Flea Market, P.O. Box 4511, Tulsa, OK 74159 OR may be submitted in person ONLY when we are on-site Saturdays and must be made in advance, prior to your reservation date.
- We do NOT maintain an office on the Fairgrounds, nor do we conduct any business during the week on the Fairgrounds.
- Payments CANNOT be submitted to Expo Square/Tulsa Fairgrounds offices or staff members.
The Oklahoma Tax Commission requires ALL vendors to collect sales tax on ALL items sold. The current rate is 8.517%.
- Tax ID numbers are not required, but are recommended by the OTC.
- Tax forms are always available at our information desk with instructions on how/where to submit the sales tax.
(We are NOT accepting vendors with Paparazzi jewelry or jewelry that is NOT handcrafted or vintage, clothing, shoes, purses, sunglasses, wallets, baby clothes or supplies, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS. This policy is current as of today.)
- ALL merchandise is subject to our approval.
- Merchandise may be deemed unsuitable for display at the discretion of the management. Such merchandise must be removed when requested.
- The Tulsa Flea Market is well-known for its antiques, collectibles, and vintage items (vintage clothes & jewelry too) and is ALWAYS accepting new vendors who sell such merchandise. We also feature a variety of other merchandise, including some new items and crafts.
- The following items are ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT PERMITTED for sale and include but are not limited to the following:
- Nutritional supplements/herbal preparations/diet aids/drinks/foods
- Lawn mowers, string trimmers, etc.
- Automotive parts, tires, wheels
- Cosmetics, perfume, toiletries, OTC medications, hair products
- Grocery items (food, diapers, detergent, etc.)
- Catalog merchandise or anything that has to be ordered
- Counterfeit, unlicensed, or knock-off merchandise of any kind
- Ammunition, explosives, stun guns, pepper spray
- Guns - The sale of antique/vintage/used firearms is permitted as long as a vendor has no more the 5 weapons. The gun must have safety devices and/or locks engaged at all times. If possible, keep guns in a locked display case.
- The sale of ammunition IS NOT permitted.
- Knives - MUST be kept in a locked display case at all times.
- Additionally, WE DO NOT ALLOW THE PROMOTION OR SALE OF ANY TYPE OF SERVICE OR BUSINESS. The following types of activities are also prohibited:
- Advertising for businesses/services
- Political candidates, parties, or causes
- Churches/religious groups
- Medical, dental, or health services/practitioners
- Cell phone/Internet/cable/satellite/home security service
- Frequently, we will limit or refuse vendors who sell identical or similar new items .
- We have the right to refuse space rental to anyone whose merchandise is not what we feel is acceptable for our market.
- If you have misrepresented your merchandise or have been untruthful or deceptive in any way about what you are selling, you will be asked to leave, the premises without any refund of payment.
- Please contact us for any clarification or question regarding your specific item if it is not mentioned above.
Appropriate Conduct for Vendors
- In the best interest of our customers, we strive to maintain a casual, friendly, and enjoyable shopping environment, that is free from sales pitches, pressure or any aggressive or threatening behavior by vendors.
- Vendors are NOT permitted to aggressively approach customers, conduct demonstrations or presentations via microphone, hand out fliers outside of their booth space, or otherwise harass people in any way in order to make a sale or otherwise draw attention to their merchandise. You may be asked to leave if you engage in such behavior, without a refund of any monies paid.
- Dogs: Vendors may bring their well-mannered pets on a leash. If you or your pet is not well-socialized or is aggressive with other humans or other pets, or if you will not clean up after your pet when necessary, please leave your pets at home.
- Vendors are expected to behave in a polite and courteous manner.
- Anyone who behaves in a manner that is inappropriate, appears to be intoxicated, threatening or violent, or otherwise contrary to polite and civil conduct, may be asked to leave the premises permanently.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone whose behavior is inconsistent to the aforementioned terms.
- *PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE THREATENED US WITH LEGAL ACTION FOR ANY REASON, WE WILL CEASE ALL COMMUNICATION WITH YOU AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PREMISES*
We are aware that Oklahoma has passed the Home Baking Act law. Due to liability/safety issues, we will continue to ONLY allow packaged food products that originate in a fully licensed and inspected COMMERCIAL kitchen.
- Food/beverage vending is NOT allowed per our contract with Expo Square. Their food service vendor, ExpoSERVE has exclusive rights to ALL food/beverage vending.
- Packaged and labeled food items may be permitted, with proper permit and licensing from the Tulsa City/County Health Department. An annual license to sell anywhere in Tulsa costs $350.00.
- Please contact Kendra Wise with the Tulsa Health Department's Consumer Protection Division by phone at 918-595-4322 or by email at
email@example.com for permit information.
- We no longer allow the sale of puppies or other pets.
- Goddard recommends adopting a pet from a shelter or rescue group. (He came form the Humane Society of Tulsa. Their phone # is 918-495-3647.)
- Set-up times for vendors are as follows.
- FRIDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m./SATURDAY: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- We ARE NOT open to the public on Friday. It is a set up day for VENDORS ONLY, per our contract with Expo Square.
- SHOPPING BY THE PUBLIC OR OUTSIDE VENDORS IS NOT PERMITTED ON FRIDAY. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SHOP ON FRIDAY.
- THE FLEA MARKET IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M. AND DEALERS ARE EXPECTED TO BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THAT TIME. If you must leave early due to an emergency, please notify management.
- SPACES UNOCCUPIED BY 8:00 A.M. ARE SUBJECT TO RE-RENTAL.
- THERE IS TO BE NO OBVIOUS PACKING BEFORE 4:00 P.M.
- NEVER ENTER OR LIFT THE TABLE COVERINGS OF ANY UNATTENDED BOOTH.
- NEVER, NEVER STAND OR SIT ON OUR TABLES! DO NOT TRY TO MOVE A TABLE LOADED WITH MERCAHNDISE!
- If you break or otherwise destroy or deface our table, you will pay the full MSRP of that table.
- DO NOT LEAVE TRASH IN BOOTHS. Please put all trash in trash cans or in dumpsters.
- Merchandise cannot be left or stored in any building after Saturday.
- Dollies are provided for dealer use in unloading all day Friday and from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. Dollies are not to be used in storing or displaying merchandise an may not be retained in any booth. They ARE available for customer use on Saturday.
- Where permissible, dealers may drive in to unload/load. Please unload vehicles quickly and move them out when finished. For loading, please do not drive in until you are completely packed and ready to load out.
- The Tulsa Flea Market is not responsible for the theft, damage, or loss of merchandise, or hurt feelings of anyone for any reason. Additionally, we cannot be held responsible for items left in the building after we close on Saturday.
- When you choose to rent a space with us, you are in fact agreeing to the previous terms.